CHICAGO, IL – April 05, 2018Press Release
Envestnet | Tamarac Takes Top Honors at Family Wealth Report Awards for Best Portfolio Management Application
Award recognizes the caliber of the Tamarac portfolio management solution for second straight yearEnvestnet | Tamarac (www.tamaracinc.com) announced today that it received the 2018 Family Wealth Report Award for best portfolio management software for the second straight year. The company was recognized for its Tamarac Reporting™ portfolio management, performance reporting, billing and client portal application, which is part of the Tamarac platform for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs).
“We are very pleased to be honored by Family Wealth Awards for the second straight year for our best-in-class portfolio management solution,” said Stuart DePina, president of Envestnet | Tamarac. “This award is a testament to our commitment to continuous improvement and to the caliber of our portfolio management application, which enables RIAs to better engage with their clients and demonstrate the value they provide.”
The award reflects the continual enhancements that are made to Tamarac Reporting, including:
- Mobile App: An engaging, custom branded mobile app that optimizes each client’s portal for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Customizable Dashboard: Enables advisors to design and customize their own dashboards to present the information they need to do their job better, including seeing a snapshot of their book of business or identifying areas that require their attention.
- Dynamic Reports: Advisors can access a range of interactive and customizable reports on everything from transaction information to holdings, account performance, asset allocation and capital flows.
- PDF Reports: Tamarac empowers firms with the ability to easily build, edit, customize and brand PDF reports for clients, including the ability to automatically generate and deliver custom quarter-end reports to clients’ documents vaults for secure access with the click of a button.
- Document Vault: A secure cloud-based file storage and sharing system with a robust and intuitive interface.
- Data Quality: Best-in-class data aggregation, trade reconciliation, and daily data audits.
- Business Intelligence Reports: Tamarac leverages benchmarking data from thousands of RIAs to provide clients with analytics on the health of their firm, comparing fees, growth and asset allocation.
- Integrated Financial Planning: Tamarac’s flexible open platform enables advisors to conduct integrated financial planning, leveraging tools such as s MoneyGuidePro®, eMoney® and Envestnet Logix™.
- Billing: Tamarac’s sophisticated billing capabilities automate a wide range of advanced billing options.
Tamarac will continue to rapidly innovate during the course of this year, with a focus on their client portal and mobile apps, by adding prospecting and onboarding capabilities, personal budgeting, financial planning, and much more.
“The firms who triumphed in these awards are all worthy winners, and I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations. These awards were judged solely on the basis of entrants’ submissions and their response to a number of specific questions, which had to be answered focusing on the client experience, not quantitative performance metrics. That is a unique, and I believe, compelling feature,” said Stephen Harris, CEO of ClearView Financial Media and published of Family Wealth Report. “These awards recognize the very best operators in the private client industry, with ‘independence,’ ‘integrity’ and ‘genuine insight’ the watchwords of the judging process – such that the awards truly reflect excellence in wealth management.”
Presented annually, the Family Wealth Report Awards recognize companies, teams and individuals from the global private banking, wealth management and advisor communities that have demonstrated innovation and excellence during the previous calendar year. An expert panel of judges is drawn from both private banks and trusted advisors/consultants to the sector. The 2018 Family Wealth Report Award for portfolio management was presented to Envestnet | Tamarac at an awards dinner held in New York on March 7.
More Press Releases Schedule a Demo